Thursday 2 May 2019

Rosebud Birthday II



This was made for my aunt's birthday last summer. I created a grungy watercoloured background in pale pink, complete with splatters, then used a mini distressed harlequin background stamp from Bee Crafty (second generation for a faded look), and one of their grungy border stamps, too. Then I cut the Sizzix Bigz/Tim Holtz frame, embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder, but I'm having a senior moment and can't remember the name... inked around the edges with a dark brown Chalk Eyes inkpad, raised it on some 3D pads, and draped some rosebuds over it, of the stamped and fussy-cut variety. The sentiment is my favourite kind of computer-generated strip kind of thing.

P.S. Getting worried now.. definitely having a senior moment night.. Just realised that I only posted this card three months ago!! D'uhh!




No comments: