Wednesday 22 May 2019

ATC: Are we there yet?



Fresh today! The last of my current series of travel-themed ATCs. Once again, I have used the papers, stamps and dies from the Die-Cutting Essentials special edition box magazine (pictured at the bottom). For the globe, I stamped onto the blue card using Crushed Olive Distress Oxide ink. It didn't stamp very well on my first attempt, so I christened my Tim Holtz stamping platform that I acquired some months ago, and - sure enough - I was able to re-stamp in the same spot through several pressings to provide the right coverage. It also left a kind of textured finish, which was perfect for this purpose. Great colour, too.

The plane is from a pack of aircraft die-cuts, enhanced with a light outlining of pencil and raised on Sticky Fixers. The words are computer-generated, edges inked and glued directly to the card.






No comments: