Wednesday 8 May 2019

Oops!




This started out as an idea for a commission card for a 50th birthday for a lady who likes purple and gardening! lol.. But the watercolouring turned out a bit too grungy and distressed the paper too much, so it morphed into a general kind of ‘I’m sorry’ card! lol ;-) Not really elegant enough for a ladies 50th in my view, so I regrouped on that one.



The extra strands under the button are scraps of cord leftover from previous cards. Like most crafters, I hate throwing stuff away, so have been keeping all the ends thinking I’ll find a use for them one day, and I have! I think it works.



The stamped image is, of course, an old one by Magenta, watercoloured with distress inks, mainly, glittered on the pot with Craft Planet glitter glue, and embellished with a Basic Grey button and miscellaneous brads and flowers. Bazzill CS and Basic Grey ‘Cupcake’ DP.


No comments: