Tuesday 7 May 2019

Wedding Card



From the archives, c. 2009: A commissioned card. A5 size (5" x 7"). The back layer is some pretty floral paper, torn and inked around the edges. The 'Love' word and the rose on the panel are stamped; the names are computer-generated using my favourite Cezanne font. The hearts are punched from gold mirror card. I have also used a pine branch punch and Sizzix Garden Greens die. Lots of paper roses and rosebuds, some plastic leaf embellishments, a clear pearl spray and a waxed cord bow complete the bouquet, and there is an echo of the waxed cord on the spine, with a bow.

By the way, the edging on the focal panel is not black, as it looks in the photo.. it is layered onto gold mirror card.

I don't recall who the 'Love' stamp is by (when I find it, I'll tell you), but I think the rose stamp is by DeNami.



No comments: