Monday 29 April 2019

Mechanical Fantasy Elephant



Fresh today! Made for my brother-in-law's birthday next week. He's a big elephant lover (like me), so when I saw this from Stamperia, I knew what I'd do with it! It is from their Mechanical Fantasy paper pad (steam punk animals), but there is a stamp to match! I decided against using the stamp as well, because of time issues (and accessibility to craft stash.. the builders are here, and drilling up a storm!)  I edged the image with Dark Brown Chalkeyes ink, raised it on 3D pads on top of one of my Scrapman dies from Russia (Geometry-1, ref: DR-256), cut out of kraft card. Scroll down for more..


I drew, cut and coloured a daisy by hand, glittered the petals with Yellow Stickles, curled a large gold jump ring with wire tools, stuck it to the centre of the daisy with a Didi glue dot, raied the daisy on a mini 3D pad and stuck it over the eye of the elephant. The sentiment is computer-generated.





No comments: