Friday 8 February 2019

Fairytale Wedding Invitation



This is not what I normally create for a wedding stationery, nor would I recommend it for anything but the smallest of weddings. It's too complicated and time-consuming for producing in volume.

The words were computer-generated and printed directly onto the card blank. The main focal stamp was from Elzybells, one of my favourite stamp manufacturers, sadly ceased trading at least a decade ago.. I shaded the background, glittered it, coloured the flower and added the gems, tore around and inked the edges, feathered the mulberry paper and glued the panel to it. Then I stamped the stripes in the background (also Elzybells), tied the delicate glittery silver thread wrap and mounted the panel on 3D pads.  A pair of hearts punched out of embossed silver card complete the design.


No comments: