Tuesday 19 February 2019

A Farewell Gift - Part 2



We wanted to start the pages with our new group leaders, John and Jenny, who were taking over from Arie and Anne-Marie. I'm afraid the photos are not very good. They were taken as a bit of an after-thought and in a bit of a hurry, sadly!

I asked people to contribute some thoughts/words or notes to be included in the album. John and Jenny gave me a card, which is why there are teddy bears on their page that don't really go with the design theme! But the front of the card flips up.

By the way, I should say that if you have any questions as to the workings, please feel free to ask.


On the next page, Winnie's note is tucked behind her photo, with a red ribbon tag showing, so you can pull out the secret note inside. Isobel didn't provide a note, but she was very frail and elderly, so no pressure there!

The consistent theme was using co-ordinating decorative paper from the same pack, Sizzix 'Garden Greens' leaves die-cuts in green and silver, lots of roses, both die-cut and stamped rosebuds. I used my favourite Cezanne font. A lot of the photos and panels were matted onto silver, and I used silver accents.. borders and such.

Two more pages tomorrow..


No comments: