Saturday 19 January 2019

Queen Bee card



This one started out life as an ATC,  just a week ago, using just the bee from a stamp designed by Olga Heldwein for AALL & Create, #81. My friend, Lisa, told me that when she was an Occupational Therapist, she was required to check in by phone once she arrived home at the end of her shift, for security reasons. She would say, "The Queen Bee is in the hive!"

I recently received a RAK from Lisa with some crafting goodies and a beautiful card, so I was about to make a card for her anyway to say thank you, and this was the obvious thing to do!

For more details about the ATC, scroll back a few posts. All I have done for the card is add a honeycomb die-cut from the same embossed gold card I used for her majesty's crown, and computer-generated wording in the same vintage typewriter font that I used for the ATC.

The card is A5 (7" x 5").




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a superb card I love the simply but clear message it sends

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

That's very kind. Thank you! x