Saturday 26 January 2019

Cleo's Berries



This was fresh from my craft desk last week, and sent to a Facebook group buddy in the US, so I've had to wait a while to share it with you. It was totally inspired by a beautiful card created by Ingrid Kristina Vichova in the Simply Cards & Papercraft mag, #185. I used a different stamp and sentiment, and added gems to the black strip. Regretting that now. It looked better without.

The blackberry stamp is by Tin Can Mail for Inkadinkado, ref: 0204, and the sentiment is heat embossed in white. (NB: The berry stamp has a drop shadow on the alphabet on the left of the image, and some odd dotted lines which look peculiar to me, but maybe I'll get used to it. It is also a second generation print to echo the grey of the image Ingrid used in her card.)





No comments: