Friday 28 December 2018

Tea Frogs



This one is another old one being trotted out again for another airing. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that; I hope you agree. It was originally made for a challenge by 2sketchesfor you, and was inspired by the beautiful teapot image I received from a crafter from downunder (Laura) in an image swap, so I'm afraid I don't have the stamp details. I love it, though, and I wanted to use it for an official invitation for a Facebook Group friend, Cleo Scharf, to come to tea, so I hope you're seeing this, Cleo!


This is the sketch I based the layout on, which was by Ingrid, an artist for the 2sketchesforyou challenge team. I just flipped the orientation.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am on the first flight out. All your work is so inspiring. This one hits new heights and I must admit I am in awe.

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Lol! Thanks, Cleo. Let me know which airport and when... xx