Tuesday 4 December 2018

Snowman joke..

I saw a video on Facebook today that made me chuckle. I would love to share it with you, but couldn't find a way, so I'll attempt to describe it. You'll have to use your imagination, but it will be worth it, I promise! OK...

A snowman is standing on another snowman's shoulders so he can peer in through the window of a house where a family inside are at the table for their Christmas dinner, passing around the vegetables and beginning their meal. The snowman sees they are tucking into the carrots... "Oh my GOD!" he screams to his mate below. "They're eating NOSES!!"

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

Haha!! Good, right? (snicker)

So.. no pictures today. No new cards to show. Busy still getting my blog back to being fully serviceable. Have started working through my VERY long blogroll, checking that links are still current and that there is pretty (mainly) crafting content still visible. I've decided to tackle it by working through the alphabetised list in blocks of five letters at a time. I've done A to E today. Hey, it's a start..

No comments: