Thursday 6 December 2018

Mother's Day Daffofil



I have a plan. I do. I have decided. The thing is that after all this time, and several hundred posts, I haven't a hope of remembering which cards I have posted before, and which I haven't, but I figure that anyone viewing this blog going forward is unlikely to have seen them before, so I'm going to more or less start again! So (I know you shouldn't start a sentence with 'So', but it's convenient... so there)… So here's a Mother's Day card. Unseasonal, I know, but I'm just blogging as I come across the files - one Christmas and one Non-Christmas every day - unless I have a fresh one to show you.

I should maybe also mention that I moved house a while ago, and much of my stash is still in boxes in the spare room which will become my craft studio, IF I can ever get it sorted. If you ask me what stash I used on a particular card, therefore - particularly if it's an old one - the chances are the answer will be, "It's in a box somewhere. I'll let you know if I find it."

Here's a slightly different version..




No comments: