Saturday 8 December 2018

Christmas, Outlander-style



Recently, I posted an Outlander-themed card, and have decided to convert it into a Christmas card for a friend who is also a huge fan of the TV series. I just slapped on some holly leaves punched in gold mirri card, then embossed and tinted with a brown ink pad.


With dull skies today, I found it difficult to get a decently-lit photo, and I don't like using a flash.


This is the Woodware punch I use for my holly leaves. My favourite by far.





2 comments:

Leonora kramer said...

Hi Chris, I had a go at making the outlander card, I had to work with materials I had but so happy with it, hubby loves it too. TY Chris for the insperation. I love your work. Take care, happy craftingxx


Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Thanks, Leonora.. I'm so glad it worked out for you! I would love to see your take on it, if you're happy to share. Maybe on our FB group? x