Sunday 13 October 2019

AALL & Create Circle Challenge - AT Coins



Click on the photo for a clearer image.

Not a great photo, but the light is very poor today. I'll try and get better pics tomorrow.

So.. the story is that my favourite stamps, stencils and dies brand is AALL & Create, if you hadn't guessed already! They are holding a competition with amazing prizes! I have zero expectation of getting anywhere close, as I've seen so many breath-taking entries so far, so I'm just entering for fun and to challenge myself. #craftwithaallandcreate

The challenge is to make a circular project, hence the Circle Challenge. Click on the link to the details HERE.

This is my first entry, and they are AT Coins (Artist's Trading Coins, 2½" diameter). Very tongue-in-cheek in reference to some things Abs (Autour de Mwa) shared on his inspirational Hochanda shows which are linked to on the Challenge page.

I have used 300gsm black card, with That's Crafty! Light Texture Paste and a selection of AALL & Create stencils, all by Autour de Mwa... #7, #21 and Lotza Dotz #39.

The doodling is in white gel pen, and the words were created on my computer.

I hope they make Abs smile! :-)



No comments: