Saturday 2 March 2019

Stripey Tags



As you can see, I made this one up as a wedding invitation. I think it's rubbish for that purpose, but I'm showing it as - with a few tweaks - it would make a nice birthday card, or for another occasion. The wedding vows text could be replaced with some other quote or poem extract, or something.. scripture, maybe, and the 'wedding invitation' words could also be swapped for something more relevant. (The font, by the way, is from a Lisa Bearnson scrapbooking pack I bought once. There was a CD with fonts and downloads on it.)


This stamp is one I made by cutting some funky foam into a square with deckle-edged scissors, mounting it onto cling-mount and then it works with an acrylic block like any other cling-mounted stamp. Perfect! The possibilities are endless.


The rest is pretty self-explanatory, so I will leave it there. If you have any questions, I'm always pleased to hear from you. x




No comments: