Sunday 24 March 2019

Congratulations card




Made for a FB group challenge last autumn. It's a watercolour background with splashy bits, the text block (sideways on the card) is computer-generated and stamped over with a Bee Crafty grunge border in Versafine Onyx Black. The silver cord wrapping helps to conceal some stamping 'errors'! The scribbled circle dies are Tim Holtz/Sizzix Thinlits. On a couple of them, I have trimmed off the outer ring, and the eye is extracted from a photo I took, photoshopped and doodled to within an inch of its life! The card above is a version I made yesterday. I decided the original (pic below) needed something in the bottom right corner, and I needed a third circle (ref. the Rule of Three, which is usually about writing but works with artworks, too).





No comments: