Wednesday 20 March 2019

Blue Snowflake



The first Christmas card I'm sharing this year.. I think.. but - again - it's an old card. Can you believe that Christmas was three months ago already? Astonishing.

Anywayyy, this one is a 6"x6" square card. I cut a circle from some pretty blue snowflake paper, covered the surface with Versamark and used clear embossing powder to heat emboss, to give it some shine and a bit more 'body', and inked around the edge. I punched a hole in the top, and suspended it and a snowflake bead charm from the glittery silver thread, so it has movement. The Merry Christmas sentiment is an old wood-mounted stamp, but I'm afraid I can't tell you where from at this moment in time. If (when) I find it again, I'll let you know. I am sorting out my spare room with the intention of making it my craft room, and finding all kinds of things, including a ring that has great sentimental value that I had lost 40 years ago! The whole exercise will have been worth it, just for that! :-)


No comments: