Monday 2 September 2019

Garden Trimmings



This one has been done in a relative hurry, using a digi-file from Lili Of The Valley. It comes already coloured, called 'Simply Print'. This one is called 'The Gardener'. I wanted something quick for my neighbour who very kindly did some hedge and bush trimming for me over the weekend, and wouldn't accept anything, not even fuel money to take the trimmings to the dump. So he's getting a card instead! I hope he likes it.

Apart from the image, it's just simple matting and layering, with a layer of recycled cardboard under the final layer to raise it a smidge, and there are mini gold bradlets in the corners. The sentiment is computer-generated and also raised a tiny bit in my usual manner. The green leaves are Crealies die-cuts, and the 'shears' are from a set of garden-related die-cuts I ordered on-line.




2 comments:

Kath said...

Just popped over from the LOTV Facebook page to see your card in more detail - it's lovely and I'm sure your neighbour will love it too.
Kath x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Sorry for not replying sooner.. just saw your kind comment. Thank you, Kath! :) xx