Monday 23 September 2019

AALL & Create Husband


I've had something like this in mind for ages, combining two stamps from AALL & Create. I wasn't intending to get to it as soon as this, BUT somebody commented on somebody else's card with just him in that he needs a wife! So.. thought I'd better get to it! Lol ;-)


The two stamps I've used are 'Flower Girl' #201 and 'For Him' #196, both designed by Bipasha BK. They are both fabulous stamps, and I have more plans for these two! Lol ;-)

I used Koh-i-Noor Aquarelle watercolour pencils for the coloured parts, which were stamped again and fussy-cut out to layer on top. I used a Tracy Evans design touch with the curled black thread, and I used my usual trick with adding dimension using recycled cardboard (as opposed to foam pads).

I hope you like it. :-)




No comments: