Sunday 23 June 2019

Turtle-y Awesome



This is a 6" square card, fresh today. First outing for part of my birthday present from Ms Cleo in Washington state, USA. She knows I have a thing for sea turtles, and treated me to this fab die. I cut my lovely turtle from a watercolour background I made a while ago. I made two cuts, so his shell could have a little extra dimension, and mounted him on kraft card, trimmed around the image and set it on a white panel, raised on recycled grey board from the back of a stiffened business envelope to give it just a little lift. The bottom two layers are watercoloured and inked card, using a tortoiseshell stencil, and a navy blue paper. I added gold Stickles, some computer-generated words and some gold sequins.

Hope you approve, Cleo! :-) xx




No comments: