Saturday 8 June 2019

Giftcards Close-Ups (5-8)



Continuing the parade of closer images from the array of giftcards I made earlier in the week. Parade springing straight to mind as a word choice as I have 'The Trooping of the Colour' on the TV in the background.. the Grenadier Guards looking spectacular. I was raised in a military family (Royal Air Force), so feel tremendous pride whenever I see any branch of the military services showing themselves off. For those who don't know, the ceremonies are in honour of the Queen's official birthday. Happy birthday, Your Majesty.

Back to the cards, In all of these, again, I used the Stamperia 'Garden' papers. In the one above, the edges are inked in dark brown Chalk Eyes, with kraft card in the background, and the front panel raised on recycled cardboard from a used card-backed business envelope.


These two panels (above) are similarly inked and the front panel slightly raised, again using recycled cardboard.


This one has a more masculine appeal, I thought. I inked the edges, then matted and layered it onto yellow card and kraft. Very simple.


This one is layered onto sparkly holographic gold paper, providing just a glimmer of a bling border to catch the light, and then matted onto kraft card.



No comments: