Wednesday 5 June 2019

Garden Giftcards



I was busy yesterday, making giftcards for a charity I support.. the Friends of Rushcliffe & Gedling Voluntary Transport. This is a vital service for people who are unable to access public transport and don't have alternative means of getting about.


They are having a stall at an event next week, and will be selling plants, so I thought some garden-themed cards would be good. I found a pile of tiny envelopes (just a bit bigger than an ATC), so thought I'd start with giftcards. I made 24 (so far!)


They are all individual and unique, some have a hint of bling around the edges, some are collaged, some are slightly 3D'd by using recycled packaging.


All the papers I've used are from Stamperia's lovely Garden 12" x 12" paper pad, and I've used the occasional piece of silver mirror card, gold holographic paper or kraft card to add tiny borders.


Over the next few days, I'll post some closer views of the cards. (If you click on the photos on this post, you'll see a bigger pic.)



No comments: