Friday 7 June 2019

Free Spirit card



This is a card I made for a dear friend's birthday across the water.. and then some! She lives in Washington state and is also a very keen crafter, from the quirkier side, but I love her work because of that. She's very different.. definitely a 'Boho Soul'.


I love AALL & Create stamps with a passion, and this (#7) is one of my favourites, by Bipasha BK. It was made initially as an ATC, hence being cropped a little on one side, but I think it still works. The background is a rough watercolour rainbow panel, with pencil lines for extra definition, and a stamped 'With love' at the bottom. The focal image is stamped in Onyx Black Versafine and heat-embossed in clear. For once, it is just straight cut for a clean look, and raised up slightly for extra dimension and a little shadow.



No comments: