Thursday 23 April 2020

Butterfly Trio



Click on photos for larger images.

Today, I decided to challenge myself to make something inspired by each Facebook Live demo I watch. This one is sparked by a demo by Jean Hardy of Crafty Individuals. Of course, it looks nothing like her version! :-D

I started with some beautiful papers, 'Mismesh', designed by Flo Langley. The panel in the centre has all kinds of layers on it, but it's all come out a mess, and doesn't show under the butterflies, anyway, so I won't bother listing the layers! Lol :-D

The butterfly die I used for the trio on top is also by Crafty Individuals, called the 'Lacewing Butterfly'. Currently on offer at £2.80, down from £7.45! Bargain.

'Hope' is from Sizzix Tim Holtz die set: 'Friendship words: script'.




No comments: