Tuesday 7 April 2020

Positive Dragonflies



Click on photos for larger images.

This was made (too late) for the March challenge on Tracy Evans Facebook group (Tracy Evans - Craft Addicts - Create, Share, Inspire).. 'Things With Wings', using AALL & Create stamps. I ran out of time, but this idea was in my head, so it just had to be made!


I started out with the dinky and very funky little A7 stamp by Bipasha BK, 'Scripts' #292, matted and layered and raised slightly on recycled cardboard, along with the word panel from the boho tribal feel A6 'Good Vibes' stamp, also by Bipasha, #7. Then I stamped and fussy-cut both the dragonflies from Tracy's A6 stamp set, #45. Very sweet. I used a red from Phil Martin's 'Sentimentally Yours' brush pens, set 2, to colour the wings, which inspired the other red touches.


I added some off-cuts from the AALL & Create 'Code' mixed media die, some splats, some sequins and some silver die-cuts from stash.


No comments: