Friday 7 February 2020

Cog Train



Click on photos for larger images.

This card was made for Crafty Individuals' 'Ticket To Ride' shows on Hochanda last week. I am not an official member of the Design Team, but Jean Hardy very kindly invited me to send her some samples, and this one made it on to the show. Hurrah! :-) It is also entered into the February 'Travel' Challenge on the Crafty Individuals Facebook Group.


I used Crafty Individuals fabulous CI-404 stamp, 'Chunky Steam Train Tag', stamped in Onyx Black Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder. 

Mounted on a black mat, the background paper is a beautiful smudgy grey from Phill Martin's recent 'Sentimentally Yours' Stamping Magazine (box), Issue #2, which I have spattered in black & white gesso. The cogs and 'travel' word are die-cuts from Sizzix/Tim Holtz 'Gearhead' and 'Handwritten Vacation' sets. Silver thread and sequins from stash.




4 comments:

Ink Stained Roni said...

Such a beautiful card - I love steampunk so this really appeals to me. TFS!

crafty-stamper said...

Just had a look through your blog and your cards are fabulous love the CAS ones and this great train stamp -perfect with the cogs and splatters
Carol x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi.. I'm a bit behind with the blog, so apologies for the delay in acknowledging your kind comment! Thank you. I'm glad you like it! :-D xxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Roni.. I'm a bit behind with the blog, so apologies for the delay in acknowledging your kind comment! Thank you. I'm glad you like it! Had a quick look at your blog, too, and LOVE the gnome ATC! Lol.. So cute. :-D xxx