Monday 3 February 2020

Bright Fairy



This was made for a January Challenge on The Bunny & The Bee's Crafty Hive (Facebook group), and - as you can tell from today's date - I missed it! Lack of time, energy, etc.. excuses, excuses. Ah, well. I'm an admin on that group, anyway, so I wasn't eligible for the prize draw. Poo.

However, I am a 'Completer/Finisher' (eventually), so had to do it. The theme was 'Bright & Beautiful', and I'm not one for colouring, much, so I used the brightest alternative background I could find... from DCWV, 'The Blossoms & Butterflies Stack', with a cute fairy by Janet Klein at AALL & Create, with accompanying sentiment from the same set.




I added some sequins (obvs), and some glitter (not so obvs). In an attempt to show the bling, I have also made my first attempt at adding a video to a post... below. If it worked.




No comments: