Monday 23 December 2019

Crafty Individuals Christmas



Click on photos for larger images.

These are my last batch of cards for Christmas. Hurrah! Using up 'waste' backgrounds from cleaning spare ink and paint from brayering & stencils, and then over-stamping with Crafty Individuals 'Noel Border' stamp, CI-502. I have also cut Memory Box's 'Star of Wonder' dies in black, and computer-generated the sentiments.


The background above is using up the ink from the AALL & Create 'Steam Cogs' stencil.



It's unlikely I'll be posting again before Christmas Day, so thank you for visiting my blog this year, and here's wishing you a very Happy Christmas (and if you don't celebrate Christmas, I'm sending you a virtual hug!) xxx



2 comments:

janet said...

I do like that idea -and that stamp!! I have several CI stamps, but not that one -yet. It is sweet of you to think of those of us who find Christmas a difficult time and don't enjoy it at all. Roll on 2020 I say!! I hope you have a pleasant Christmas.

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Janet.. Sorry it has taken me a while to reply to your kind comment.. I usually check comments when I am here to sort out the next post, and as I am not a daily crafter, it can take a while! I hope you managed to get through the festive period OK, and I wish you a very Happy New Year! xx