Thursday 19 March 2020

Springtime In Paris



Click on the photos for larger images.
My final sample for Crafty Individuals' Hochanda shows on 4th February (Ticket to Ride theme), using their new stamp CI-538 'Eiffel Tower', designed by Ellie Mulligan, fussy-cut and placed on top of CI-430 'Baroque Splatter Script Background' (with a few extra ink speckles added by me in the same shades of Distress Oxide).

The silver die-cut is from one of my favourite Russian die suppliers a while ago, but I can't recall which.. Could be Scrapman Dies or Fantasy Dies. Both supply gorgeous dies!

Paper roses on top for a floral touch, and a few sequins. The 'Springtime in Paris wording was computer-generated in Word using the Lydia Puente (TrueType) font.





1 comment:

Gerrina said...

I just love the combination of stamps and stencils...and this one is a beautiful combi! Hugs, Gerrina