Friday 22 November 2019

Rudolf



Click on photos for larger images.

This is my second card with this stag, but I have a lot more work for him to do, so I hope you won't get bored! Again, this is by Ellie Mulligan for Crafty Individuals.

I started by matting and layering onto gold mirri card some paper that I found in my stash that has trees on it, but they're not easy to see, especially as I (rather clumsily) splatted white paint over the top! To festive it up a bit, I sprinkled on Decoart Glamour Dust while the paint was still wet. As per usual, the pretty sparkle is too subtle for photographs.

Then I took two cuts from my Memory Box 'Ornate Holly' die and glued the stag on top. Him, I stamped in Onyx Black Versafine onto kraft card and heat-embossed with clear powder. I coloured his antlers in a darker shade, and his ears and some of his face. I wanted to Rudolf-ise him, though, so I stamped him again, in black onto red card and then just cut out the nose to stick on top of the kraft one. To finish him off, a couple of white gel pen dots in his eyes, then fussy-cut him out, put Glossy Accents on his eyes and very shiny nose.

It needed something else, and the snowflake does the job (punched with a Kaleidopunch).

The greeting is computer-generated.








No comments: