Saturday 27 July 2019

Robot Fairy Wishes



This is the third card I made with the stamped images that I received for my birthday from my pal, Lisa, using the cute range of stamps by Doodlin's By Donna Ratcliff. I couldn't show it to you last week, as it was a birthday card for another friend, Louise. I know she's received it now, so I can show it off! 


The background was created using Indigo Blu's Artist's Matte Acrylic Paint in 'Grandma's Teacup' and That's Crafty! white gesso, brayered onto my A3 Pink Pig journal, spattered with a paintbrush and then trimmed down and mounted on black card from Hochanda.

The stamped image was coloured with Koh-I-Noor pencils, blended with paper stumps and Zest-It oil. I customised the image with wings and a wand (made by me), glittered with Stickles. The image is raised on recycled cardboard for dimension.

A silver cord wrap, white gel pen eye-shine, a pencil squiggle to ground the fairy, a few sequins and computer-generated words complete the design.


No comments: