Monday 22 July 2019

Fairy Botmother



This features a cute robot from the range of stamps by Doodlin's By Donna Ratcliff. I don't own the stamps (yet), as the prices are a bit steep for my budget, but I was blessed with a selection of stamped images for my birthday from my Bunny & The Bee's FB group mate, Lisa.


The background was created using Indigo Blu's Artist's Matte Acrylic Paint in 'Grandma's Teacup' and That's Crafty! white gesso, brayered onto my A3 Pink Pig journal and then trimmed down and mounted on black card from Hochanda.

The stamped image was coloured with Koh-I-Noor pencils, blended with paper stumps and Zest-It oil. I customised the image with wings and a wand (made by me), glittered with Stickles. The image is raised on recycled cardboard for dimension.

A pencil squiggle to ground the fairy, a few sequins and computer-generated words complete the design.


No comments: