Saturday 31 October 2020

Tutti-Fruitti Squares


 
Click on photos for larger images.

I have to confess to being much prouder of this one, using the same Lotza Squares stencil #113 from AALL & Create. In fact, I love it!

It took a while, but I sponged various colours of Distress Oxide inks through the stencil, stamped numbers from Tracy Evans 'Splattered Numbers' #350, and added some random numbers from AALL & Create dies that I'd saved from previous projects. The flower is from Tracy's 'Eclectic Stems' stamp set, stamped twice, fussy-cut, shaped and layered, with a red sequin in the centre. The sentiment is also from that set, and is perfect to go with the numbers! 

Finished off with some sequins, tiny gold hexagons, a silver bow and a Tim Holtz clip. I wish all my cards came out so well! :-D 





No comments: