Saturday 28 June 2008

Green Hope..

My latest catch-up attempt.. This is based on Kazan's sketch #2 at 2sketches4you. The broderie anglaise was chalked to give it an aged appearance, as were the edges of the background paper, and I used blended Prismacolor on the sentiment to achieve a similar effect, and added a smidge of clear Sakura Stardust to add some glitter to the twirly bits.
Papers: All from the khaki collection on the 'It's Funky Too' CD-Rom by Funky Hand
Flowers: Also from 'It's Funky Too'!!
Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Chalks: Pebbles I'Kandee
Ribbon, broderie anglaise, inks and gems from stash

2 comments:

Olga Pope said...

I'm dumbstruck. No, seriously, my jaw dropped when I saw this beauty!

Carol said...

Your cards are always so elegant and pretty Chris....and this one is no exception :)

Hugs
Carol x