Friday 12 February 2010

Roses are red, Violets are blue..


Errr.. I've made a card, and I'll show it to you! lol ;o)

This was commissioned by an old work friend for his wife. I hope he (and she!) likes it! He will be collecting it this evening. (I'm 100% sure she won't see this, so it's OK.) (Oh, and I haven't mis-spelt the name.. there is no 'e' on the end.)

The beautiful DP is from Papermania. Have used Nestabilities Labels #8 and EK Success border punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and the heart is a die-cut. Quickutz Eliza lettering, Cezanne font for the 'to my darling wife' at the bottom. Rose image from t'internet. Lots of flowers and bling.
XOXOXO

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely roses...hihihi she will like it.
bye bye,Lean.

Fliss said...

Another stunner and you always have such lovely flowers and leaves. I never see anything as nice as those down here, more's the pity!
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Anonymous said...

a stunner indeed...if neither of them like this then...well, I'd be shocked lol

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love the way you use your flowers and leaves. This is stunning!
Lesley x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Christine this is a real beauty and so romantic I love this so much and that flower spray at the side is awesome.

Hugs
Lorraine x

craftimamma said...

This is the most wonderful Valentine's card I've seen so far this year. 'Annett' can't fail to love it I'm sure. Pure Class!

Lesley Xx