Friday, 12 February 2010

Roses are red, Violets are blue..


Errr.. I've made a card, and I'll show it to you! lol ;o)

This was commissioned by an old work friend for his wife. I hope he (and she!) likes it! He will be collecting it this evening. (I'm 100% sure she won't see this, so it's OK.) (Oh, and I haven't mis-spelt the name.. there is no 'e' on the end.)

The beautiful DP is from Papermania. Have used Nestabilities Labels #8 and EK Success border punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and the heart is a die-cut. Quickutz Eliza lettering, Cezanne font for the 'to my darling wife' at the bottom. Rose image from t'internet. Lots of flowers and bling.
XOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. lovely roses...hihihi she will like it.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner and you always have such lovely flowers and leaves. I never see anything as nice as those down here, more's the pity!
    Hugs, Fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a stunner indeed...if neither of them like this then...well, I'd be shocked lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you use your flowers and leaves. This is stunning!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Christine this is a real beauty and so romantic I love this so much and that flower spray at the side is awesome.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most wonderful Valentine's card I've seen so far this year. 'Annett' can't fail to love it I'm sure. Pure Class!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you would like to leave a comment, I'd be delighted to receive it! And thank you for taking the time. :o) ~ Chris xx