Sunday 15 November 2009

Happy Scrooge

And to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.. Or so they say. So here is good scrooge.. after he has 'seen the light'. Same stamp as in the post below with Bad Scrooge, except this time it is the second stamping so is much paler, and this time, I've used an A5 card blank.

The image this time is Alistair Sim who played Scrooge in an old black & white version of 'A Christmas Carol'. The sentiment is a quote from the movie, printed onto acetate. Punched sooty snowflakes complete the picture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

out of the 2 this is my fave its so beautifully designed,its spot on in every aspect and its so pleasing to the eye - should be well chuffed with this creation!
Do you know what, its that good I could it being sold commercially.

brenda said...

You are well into our crimbo cards Chris, impressive.

Great here in monochrome and love that embossing folder - it's one of the buys I was forced into by Jules, I tell you she gave me no option, said I 'needed' it. Seem to reacall a similar comment from you on by blog a week or two back !

B x

Lesley Edmonds said...

I just love these - they are SO cool in monochrome. The 'bah humbug' one would suit my Ed down to the ground LOL!

Lesley x

Jules said...

Hi Chris

This is gorgeous.

I love it!

Love Jules xx

Kim Dellow said...

Like this one! I think this is my fav Christmas card this year - such a fab LO and I just adore Alistair Sims. Kimx

Leah l'Orange said...

okay, um, YEP. i want it!

will have to find it online, as the big box stores have SQUAT for selection these days!

thanks for the heads-up, love! :)