Wednesday 19 August 2009

Calling all Pebo hunnies!!!

Many of you will know our beautiful and very talented Debbie from Pink Poppy Craftbox, HERE, but did you know that she has started a new journey? Debbie has joined Stamping Up! as a demonstrator, and is looking for enough people in the Peterborough area to come to her first workshop.

Well, as a Peterborough lass myself, I'm there... but are there any more out there who are close enough to be able to come? Knowing Debbie, her sense of style and her attention to detail, it would be a lovely evening, with lots of inspiration!

For more info, and to see the examples Debbie has made so far, you can go to her new blog, especially for her Stamping Up! career.... 'A Few Stamps More'. (Clever title, isn't it?)

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Daisy Chain said...

Awww thanks Chris...you made me blush. Don't know about the beautiful bit...maybe inside eh. Thanks for taking the time and space on your blog to promote me. I know we're going to have a great evening. I'm glad you like the title of my new blog set up for Stampin' Up! exclusively.

Now then all you Peterborians, you heard Chris, come on, give it a go, what have you got to lose.

Hugs Debbie xx