You really wanted to know all that, didn't you? lol ;o)
Any road up, this is not the usual kind of card I make for Karen.. They're usually OTT blingy and uber pretty, but I think she'll like it anyway. It was inspired by a stash accident.. Was tidying up the largest storage facility in my craft room (a.k.a. "The Floor"), and found this flower, haphazardly positioned with a stalk of green leaves, and these papers laying on each other, and I thought, "Ooh!" I thought.. "That looks nice!" So this is a version of how they were!
I have used...
- Smooth white CS from Madaboutcards.com (my favourite basic CS), trimmed to 6" x 6"
- Black Bazzill CS
- Dotty paper from Funky Hand (Salt & Pepper)
- Scraps of damask paper from Basic Grey
- Computer-generated sentiment (Cezanne font)
- Prima flower
- Gorgeous rosebud (from a RAK from Lorraine, Crafty Coo! Mwaaaah!!)
- Green leaves from a garland
- Waxed cotton beading cord
- Stempelglede border from the 'Grunge Collection'
- Dark brown Chalk Eyes & Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
.. And, finally.. This is the young lady this card was made for... My greatest creative endeavour... (I did have some help, though, and I can't claim credit for the design... lol!!)