Saturday 4 July 2009

Cash for Images...

This one to be precise. If you read my earlier post, you'll know I am desperately seeking stamping heaven with this gorgeous creature, but the wretched woman is discontinued. I mean, for goodness' sake, if it ain't broke, why fix it? I'm sure this lovely stamp would just keep selling and selling and selling... don't you agree? Yes, I can see you nodding from here.

Still, the powers that be having their heads in cloud cuckoo land made this daft decision, so I am stuck with having to beg and grovel... and pay cash if I have to. (Well, Paypal anyway.)

Is there anyone out there experiencing a temporary loss of sanity who has a copy of this stamp in good condition and is willing to part with it for some morsels of moolah? Or ~ failing that ~ anyone who would flog me some stamped images? Eh? Pretty please? Eh? Eh?


2 comments:

Allison said...

sorry can't help you out but wish I could it's a gorgeous stamp- Good Luck
AllisonX

Chris in Oz said...

Hi Chris,

I have this stamp and even though I absolutely love it, it has never been touched by ink!!! Don't tell anyone, but I have quite a few stamps that fall into this category. I'm not really interested in selling it, but would be happy to organise a swap for a couple of unmounted stamps from a European compant that I just can't get in Australia. Please contact me on cab53jatyahoodotcomdotau if you are interested. If not, I hope you managed to track the stamp down somewhere else.

Hugz......