Tuesday 25 November 2008

Temporary closure of Comments facility...

Hi, everyone..

I am closing the option to leave comments on my blogs. Hopefully, this will just be temporary, and my blog-hopping mojo will return. The lovely comments everyone leaves are humbling but I am completely embarassed that I don't have the time or the energy to respond. All my focus is on work right now, and the last thing I want to do in the evenings is spend even more time on the computer, so it's not fair to you to have your kindness ignored.

I hope you understand, and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your sweet thoughts and awards.. You are all stars, and I appreciate you greatly!!

The comments option will go back on when I feel I can reciprocate. Meanwhile, there may be the odd card posted, as I have a bit of a backlog that I couldn't post before, as they are for a bunch of birthdays that are nearly all this week!

So watch this space in the next few days! And thanks again for understanding.

No comments: