Friday 31 October 2008

Thank You & An Apology..


Hi, all..
Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who leaves me such wonderful, warm messages. I am really touched when people take the time, and I honestly appreciate it enormously. But I have to apologise for not getting back to many of you for a while. It takes me forever to get around everyone's blogs, and my crafting is way behind, too, so please bear with me if I haven't yet returned the compliment. I will just as soon as a I can. :o)
Meanwhile, this card is for you.


4 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Ahhhh Chris its beautiful. Don't ever worry about blogging...life just gets in the way to much sometimes. Hope you are ok and speak soon. Big hugs Em.x

Shirley said...

It's a lovely card, Chris! You've had your hands full lately and don't worry. What a simply beautiful card too!

Ultramum said...

What a beautiful and simple card yet so effective :-) Hope you are well

Dawn said...

Aww Chris it's a gorgeous elegant card and I know what you mean about doing the rounds this is me just starting at the top of my blog list now and it's Saturday and 11.20 pm and since I stopped working I'm doing even less crafting instead of more - I haven't been in hardly what with computer classes and spring cleaning(LOL I know it's a bit late!!)
Hopefully I will get round and see everyone this weekend, I so miss visiting everyone's blogs.

Hugs
Dawn
xx