Monday 30 June 2008

Have been awarded an award...

Hehe! Thank you, Kath, my crafting heroine!

This will be going into my Trophy cabinet forthwith, but in the meantime, I have to choose 7 other worthy recipients, as follows:
Here followeth the rules for this award:
  1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
  2. Link to the person you received your award from.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
  6. Wear a posh frock if you like, lots of bling and make a speech, but - sorry - no red carpet
So... I would like to thank my mum, my daughter, my art teacher, my fellow Funky Hand DT-mates for endlessly inspiring me to do better and reach higher... and God, of course, for creating me in the first place, and for gifting me with such great talent at sticking stuff together... THANK YOU!

7 comments:

~Emma~ said...

LOL! (can't believe no red carpet...sulking now!!)

Tip Top said...

Thank you!!

Olga Pope said...

Oh, wow, thank you Heather =) xx

Allison said...

thank you for my award I am off to get done up like a dish of fish with lots of bling hahaha
AllisonX

Jozza said...

Thanks hun :o)

Kath Stewart said...

What are you like..just love your sense of humour...love Kath
xxxxx

Daisy Chain said...

Wow!! Thanks Heather, I'm now suitably spurred on to do even more.

Love

Debbie xx