Friday 6 June 2008

Funky Hand CDs

Just had to share this with you.. When I joined the Funky hand design team, Anice sent me the three current CDs, but - having seen how great they were - I also wanted the three earlier CDs that Funky Hand had produced, and they arrived today.. have just finished checking them out. Well.. all I can say is "WOW!!!" there are some seriously, gob-smackingly breath-taking papers on those CDs!! I feel my mojo stirring right now! lol

You would be doing yourselves a huge favour by checking them out, but the pictures on the web-site do NOT do them justice, believe me!

Would I lie to you? ;o)

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

I've got all the cd's and I've recently revisited the older 3 - and made some really amazing finds all over again!

Have you got the Yule Be Funky one? Also very fab!!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Yep! I have that one as well! They are all wonderful. I will never need to buy papers again!! :o)