Thursday, 24 December 2009

Christmas Cuteness & Merry Wishes

I received my 'Merry Christmas' email from Scrapbook.com, and it included a link to a video of employees' little children answering questions about Christmas.. Soooo cute!! Go HERE if you can spare a couple of minutes for some Festive Ahh Factor!

Well, that's me for Christmas, I think.. I shall be starting by remembering the reason for the season at the midnight service at my mum's local church tonight, then out to a restaurant for Christmas dinner with my family tomorrow. Boxing Day at my sister's for her wonderful meatloaf, then my daughter's coming home on Monday.

However you are spending your Christmas, I hope it is safe, peaceful and full of fun, and that it takes you through to a great New Year.

God bless..

4 comments:

  1. wishing you and yours a very merry christmas from a very snowy scotland....hugs kath & buddy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris

    Have a wonderful time.

    Sounds like you have got away with no cooking!! You know what that means!!!

    LOTS OF WASHING UP!! LOL!!

    Happy Christmas to you and yours - make some happy memories.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas to you and a great 2010.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you would like to leave a comment, I'd be delighted to receive it! And thank you for taking the time. :o) ~ Chris xx