Monday 4 May 2009

Twice in One Day.. MUST be a holiday!!

For my niece's birthday. She is 22 today, and has just returned to her Mencap college in Northumbria. (She has Down's syndrome.) Hope you're having a great day, sweetie!

This card also shows I am out of practice, I think. Needs something by the heart. Maybe some gems or another rosehead, perhaps. I generally avoid stamped images that have to be coloured in, as I am rubbish at it, but it's not too bad. 'Cept the hair. Haven't invested in Copics yet, and didn't think Prismas would be easy to manage, so I watercoloured it.
Inside the card, there is a holder for a money note, as buying for Laura is a bit like buying for a man... I never know what would be the right thing, and her parents always make sure she lacks nothing, so it's a toughie.
Anyway, I hope she likes it. The papers are Basic Grey Cupcake, by the way.
TTFN,