Friday 1 May 2009

Desperate and sooo jealous!

Oh, do you know how much I ACHE to be doing what most of you seem to be doing most of the time... making cards and blogging? This longing has been growing and growing and has reached a point now where it can no longer be ignored. I HAVE to find away to make this work and find a balance with work so I can make some cards again, and open my blog comments up again and start commenting on others. There has to be a way. Envy is a sin, but I have to confess that I am so very jealous of those of you who have all day to indulge your crafty cravings, whether just for fun or for a business. (sigh) (groan) Aaaaaaaaaaaargggghhhhhhhhh!!

So.. now I've had a good whinge, it's time to take action... what's to be done about it? Well, I have bought some additional storage for my craft room, swept away the cobwebs, blown the dust off my rubberstamps/brads/ribbons/primas/papers and started clearing the debris from my craft desk. I am committed to making a couple of cards for my mum tonight for a friend of hers, and I have my niece's birthday coming up on Monday, so there is NO CHOICE! I WILL be making cards tonight!! Woohoo!! :o)

Can't wait to get back in the swing! See you all again SOON! Yayyyy!

Love n'hugs,