This is on its way to Norway, but I don't think Gunhild frequents my blog, so I'm OK posting this now. (I hope!) I couldn't wait, anyway! I'm so happy with it! :o)
The only thing I'm not sure about is the diagonal blue ribbon. It's too severe. I'm thinking I might make a bow in the same ribbon, and tuck it behind one of the flowers, so it's peeking out. What do you think? Or maybe three tiny diamantés leading up the ribbon where it crosses the lace, starting near the flowers?
This is the recipe:
- 'Thanks' definitions text panel is computer-generated and printed directly onto the card.
- Leaf spray stamp is Hero Arts
- The frame was hand-drawn and cut out, then inked and glittered with Stardust Stickles.
- The white lace was daubed lightly with the same ink.
- The flowers and the scroll were all stamped with the Stempelglede "Grunge Collection" stamps that I won.
- The 'Thank You' stamp is an old foam-backed one that I had in my old stash
- The heart charm is one of those brass 'Hand Made With Love' hearts, but I wanted a plain silver one, so I used silver embossing powder.
- I don't have any hat pins, so I used a head pin instead with some Swarovski beads.
I hope you like it.