- I wish I could tell you what the stamp is, or who it's by, as it's gorgeous, and I'd like some more. If anybody knows, please enlighten me! (Enlighten? Did you like that? The path to enlightenment.. oriental stamp... no? Well, I thought it was good! hehe lol ;o)
EDIT: With huge thanks to Penny, I can now tell you the stamp is by Tin Can Mail, and is called Chinese Pear Collage. Thanks, Penny! :o)
- The paper is, of course, 'Atypical' by Basic Grey from the 'Offbeat' range, available HERE, although you need to see it face to face to appreciate it properly.
- The sentiment stamp is by Elzybells.
- Cardstock, gold thread, brads and spiral clips from stash. (Square metallic brads are available HERE.)
- Sticky foam pads for raising the stamped panels are HERE.