Anyway, I received this gorgeous award from both Dawn and my Funky Hand DT-mate, Kath, and I'm thrilled! Isn't it beautiful? And what an honour to be chosen. I'm touched. (Don't say a word!! lol ;) THANK YOU, Dawn and Kath. :)
Both these ladies are wonderful artists and lovely people. If you haven't visited their blogs before, you will not regret taking a few minutes to go and take a peek. You will be well-rewarded with heaps of inspiration!
There are conditions attached to this award:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
The Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Goodness! How do you choose who to send this award onto, when there are so many women in my 'virtual life' who would fit the bill in spades?
While I'm thinking about that, there are four extra special women in my 3D life who I would nominate if they had blogs, but they deserve a special mention anyway, and I am privileged to be related to them...
- My Mum, Vida. My best friend, without whom I would be lost.
- My daughter, Karen. The very definition of a Wylde Woman! ;D Love her to bits!
- My sister, Lynn. Always there for her family. Very generous with her time.
- My auntie Pauline. Always loving, friendly and supportive of her family.
Now.. back to virtual reality.. There are a few that I would like to nominate for special attention, and they are the two ladies I received the award from in the first place.. Kath and Dawn, but also Gina, Emma and Debbie. These are all women who inspire me in different ways, and whom I have grown to love over the past few months. What a treat it has been getting to know them.