Tuesday 22 July 2008

Let me introduce you to Christine...

I have spent quite a bit of time hopping my way around Blogland lately, admiring all the pretty cards from some remarkable artists out there. There is one blog in particular that is emerging as my favourite for glorious cards that never fail to provide a feast for my eyes every day, and today's morsel was just breath-taking! I'm sorry to be unfaithful to my regular heroines (you know who you are!!) ;o) but this lady is exceptional.

For true inspiration, go and visit Christine's blog, Creative Journey, and be prepared to be thoroughly gobsmacked by the beauty of her creations.

ALSO... this stunning card (below) is one of her entries in the Papercrafts Gallery Idol competition, and I would like to help build her on-line fanbase! Please go and vote for her card by visiting HERE.

8 comments:

Bunny B said...

Wow! That's a really gorgeous card!

~Emma~ said...

Oh wow...wow...WOW!! She is one very talented lady and I can see why she inspires you so much....I want her talent and her blog!!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I love, love, love it! (what else can I say?!!) LOL!!! Thanks for sharing,
Kim

~Emma~ said...

Heather...there is a little something for you on my blog...enjoy! Hugs Emma.x

Leanne said...

Wow that is a stunning card..maybe one day I will be this good!!!

Pearl said...

O Cor Heather ! This is wonderful of you to help Christine get votes !

I too am a huge fan of hers ever since I first saw her work !

Daisy Chain said...

WOW Heather this is GOOD. I love the soft blue colours.

Love Debbie xx

Daisy Chain said...

You're right Heather. Christine's blog is stunning. What amaging creations. I want to try them all. Quick everyone, over to Christine's CREATIVE JOURNEY

Love Debbie xx